- Designed for shorepower systems of up to 2000W
- 2:1 or 1:1 Transformer (configurable) to allow you to convert 115v to 230v or 230v to 115v. Can also be used as a standard 1:1 transformer
- Can be used on 230V or 115V shorepower systems
- Keeps your boat totally isolated from stray currents and prevents galvanic corrosion
- Automatically prevents reverse shorepower connection (live to netural and vice versa) and always outputs Live and Neutral the right way around
- Provides ultimate protection for you and your boat's expensive underwater parts.
- Built in soft start circuitry
- Can be used for: 115v to 115v, 115v to 230v, 230v to 115v or 230v to 230v
Isolation transformers are essential for metal hulled boats or those connected to shorepower for lengthy periods of time.
Isolation transformers keep's the AC shorepower you use completely separate from the marina and other vessel's electrical system preventing damage to your boat's hull/underwater parts from galvanic or stray electrical current.
Due to the way in which the transformer is installed and wired, it doesn't matter which way live and neutral is connected. Regardless, you will always have Live/Neutral on your boat the "right way" round.
*Note - most boats have 16A (3700VA) shorepower systems. Do not use this transformer on such systems (use our 16A units instead)