Aurora String Inverter - transformerless
Nominal output power 6000W.
Output voltage:- 240VAC split-phase, 208VAc or 277Vac single phase
5 year Warranty
UL1741 / IEEE1547
Part No: PVI-6000-OUTD-US-W
Aurora Wind Inverters
Aurora® Wind Inverters utilize a permanent magnet generator power curve, implemented in high-speed maximum power point tracking, to increase the amount of energy that can be harvested from small wind turbines. These power curves can be optimized, via software, to match the output of a specific wind turbine.Aurora® Wind Interfaces condition the output of a micro-wind generator, as an option for use with a wind inverter; eliminating the need for any additional rectification. These products are available in many power levels, are suitable for outdoor applications, and can be used with a variety of Aurora® Wind Inverters.
- IP65 (NEMA 4) ruggedized, completely sealed unit to stand the harshest environmental conditions
- High speed MPPT for real time power tracking and improved energy harvesting
- Compact size and high power density: 6000W (6000W max) of output power in a box just 740mm x 325mm x 195mm
- Front heatsink keeps the unit cleaner and more efficient over time
- Transformerless operation for highest efÞ ciency: up to 97% (96,5% Euro; 96,5% C.E.C.)
- Reverse polarity protection minimizes chance of damage due to incorrect wiring, only if used in conjunction with Aurora PVI-WIND-INTERFACE BOX.
- High overload capability: works up to 6000W under most ambient conditions
- True Sine Wave Output
- Anti-islanding Protection
- Certified grid connected operation according to the international standards
- LCD on the front to monitor the main parameters and display kW and kWh
- Integrated RS-485 serial communication
- Wind interface box is optional