A 1000' reel of 2000V UL 4703 approved Dual Pass (double insulated) 10AWG PV cable. Single conductor with 7 strands of bare copper wire for flexibility. ADC’s Solarlink brand Photovoltaic cable has a chemically crosslinked polyethylene insulation with a sunlight resistant PVC jacket. For use in grounded interconnection and ungrounded Photovoltaic power systems.
• Conductors: Stranded bare copper conductor per ASTM B-3, B-8.
• 7 strands of copper.
• Insulation: White Chemically Cross-linked polyethylene with sunlight resistant PVC jacket.
• Color: Black. Print on one side with white ink.
• Industry Listings & Standards
• UL Listed as Photovoltaic Cable per Standard Subject 4703 and 44
• 90°C Wet/105°C Dry Rated
• Gasoline and Oil Resistant II
• RoHS Compliant
• Sunlight Resistant
• VW-1 Rated