Located at ground level, the Birdhouse provides a safe means to disconnect high voltage PV arrays from MidNite Disconnecting combiners
- Hard wired connection gives positive feedback that the Disconnect on the roof has actually been opened and made safe. Connection is via 600 volt Cat 5 USE-2 cable
- Up to four separate means of power including battery backup insures that the disconnect will be disconnected when the button is pushed
- Voice confirms level of safety to the person pushing the button
- Type 3R UV resistant enclosure
- Able to disconnect multiple PV Disco Combiners
- 600 Volt Cat 5 USE-2 cable (MNCAT5-600)
- Firefighter Approved
- Meets NEC 2014 690.12
- Warranty - 5 yrs.
- Made in the USA
NOTE: IF USING THE BIRDHOUSE FOR JUST SHUTTING DOWN A BATTERY BASED SYSTEM BREAKER WITHOUT A COMBINER YOU MUST USE THE MNFX-CABLE FAUX CABLE. FOR THE BIRDHOUSE TO WORK WITH YOUR DISCONNECTING COMBINER YOU WILL NEED TO PURCHASE THE POWER SUPPLY BOARD MNDiscoPSB.