WIND OR HYDRO ONLY
WARNING the standard Wind/Hydro Kid is not protected from over voltage, If you have a turbine that can produce more than 149 Volts DC you MUST use one of our Clippers. See the WIND KID and Clipper bundles instead. Overvoltage damage will NOT be covered under warranty, THE KID IS CERTIFIED TO UL1741 & UL458 (MARINE SUPPLEMENT) With the UL458 marine supplement, THE KID meets very strict vibration, environment, and thermal requirements. Comes standard with wall mounting bracket. Model number MNKID-B for the Black standard and MNKID-W for the White standard version. Standard versions can be cut into the wall for a flush mount assembly and also come with a surface mount wall adapter to mount on the wall. AGS (Auto Generator Start) The Kid is the first charge controller in the industry to feature a two wire Automatic Generator Start (AGS) as standard equipment. The KID detects when the generator is running by simply watching battery voltage over time. No extra wires or voltage sensing is required making installation a snap.
- AGS (Auto Generator Start)
- MPPT Tracking
- Type 1 environmental rating
- Up to 150V input
- 12V, 24V, 36V, 48V battery output
- Up to 30 amps battery output
- No fan
- Reverse polarity protected
- Battery Temp Sensor included
- Front panel exchangeable fuses for battery and input.
- 3 LED bar graph for battery status at a glance
- Keypad for access to extensive menu items and set points
- Includes wall mount adapter, Boat mount bracket available as an accessory
- Sealed for harsh environments
- Built in Arlington, WA USA
- Warranty - 5 yrs.