The Solis Rapid shutdown device is a single channel input, single channel output 600VDC solution.They are certified to the UL 1741 PV inverter standard and comply to all 2014 National Electrical Code 690.2 Rapid Shutdown requirements. packaged inside NEMA 4X enclosures that fit neatly under the modules. When AC power to the building is cut, the RSD(s) will force the PV array to shut down.
- ● Certified to UL1741 Standard and compliant with 2014 NEC 690.12 Rapid Shutdown
- ● Available in either single channel output or dual channel output allowing for perfect alignment with the number of MPPT channels in the inverter system
- ● No interference with AFCI functionality of Solis inverters
- ● NEMA 4X Enclosure conformal-coated internal components and a wide operating temperature range
- ● Low profile design allows for easy positioning under the PV module
- ● Pre-wired MC4 connectors for positive watertight connections
- ● Engineered for the US Solis transformer-less Inverter line and compatible with any PV Module -string inverter combination where the maximum system operating voltage is ≤ 550Vdc