Tigo's RSS (Rapid Shutdown System) Transmitter completes the cost-effective rapid shutdown system architecture when paired with Tigo's UL-certified TS4-F (integrated) and/or TS4-R-F (retrofitted/add-on) solutions. The RSS Transmitter sends a signal to the TS4-F units to keep PV modules connected while powered on and supplying energy. TS4-F units automatically enter rapid shutdown mode when the RSS Transmitter is switched off and resume energy production when power is restored to the RSS Transmitter. This solution complies with NEC 2014 & 2017 690.12 specifications utilizing power-line communication (PLC).
- The only multivendor UL Certified solution to meet the NEC 690.12 2017 code requirements
- Module-level deactivation with TS4-F and TS4-R-F
- Available for integrated and retrofitted/add-on PV installations
- Automatic or manual shutdown with TS4-F and TS4-R-F
- Easy installation, no commissioning process is required
- Compatible with many UL-listed residential & commercial inverters
- Supports SunSpec signaling