The PHI 1.3™ kWh 60 Amp deep-cycle Lithium Ferro Phosphate (LFP) battery is optimized with proprietary cell architecture, power electronics, BMS and assembly methods. It is modular, lightweight and scalable. Provides power security and seamless integration of renewable and traditional sources of energy in conjunction with or independent of the grid: net zero, peak shaving, emergency back-up, portable and mobile.
- 12V and 24V LFP batteries with proprietary architecture and Battery Management System (BMS) – do not require ventilation, cooling or thermal regulation
- Compatible with all industry standard inverter/charger controllers
- Drop in replacement for lead acid
- LFP is the safest, most environmentally benign Lithium Ion chemistry available – no cobalt, no risk of thermal runaway or fire
- No AC or toxic liquid cooling—nominal parasitic drain—long cycle life
- Non-toxic and non-hazardous recyclable materials