This 11,000W Sunny Boy inverter was designed by SMA to meet the requirements of the larger residential and small commercial requirements. It has a single MPPT input and requires the use of an external fused combiner if more than 2 strings are being used. A SBCBTL6-10 is the SMA recommended solution and will accept up to 6 equal PV strings. This inverter has a 600VDC maximum input voltage, and can be connected to a 240VAC grid only. The unit is supplied with a DC disconnect in a separate box. SMA Part # for this disconnect is DC-DISCONTLUS-12.
• First transformerless SMA inverter to be certified in accordance with UL 1741 with safety standards from IEC 62109.
• First inverter with arc-fault circuit interrupter listed according to UL1699B.
• Maximum efficiency of 98.3%.
• The best MPP tracking efficiency with OptiTrac MPP tracking.
• Transformerless, with H5 topology.
• OptiCool active temperature management.
• Integrated DC switch-disconnector.
• SMA Power Balancer for three phase grid connection.
• With arc-fault circuit interrupter (AFCI).