The transformerless Fronius Symo is the three-phase inverter for systems of every size. The high system voltage, wide input voltage range and two MPP trackers ensure maximum flexibility in system design. The standard interface to the internet via WLAN or Ethernet and the ease of integration of third-party components make the Fronius Symo one of the most communicative inverters on the market.
• 3-Phase Transformerless
• Integrated 6-string Combiner
• Single MPPT
• NEC 2011 (AFCI) and 2014 (Rapid Shutdown) ready (requires certified disconnect within 10' of the array)
• SnapINverter Mounting System
• Advanced Grid Features
• 200VDC - 600VDC Input Range
• Datamanager Card not included (In multi inverter systems, use only one Datamanager card, up to 99 Symo LITE units can attached daisy chained together for monitoring).